Agricultural Adjuvant manufacturers introduce the role of adjuvants:
Because the adjuvant can increase the surface area of the antigen, and can extend the retention time of the antigen in the body, so that the antigen has sufficient contact time with the lymphatic system cells, so it has many functions:
1. Convert non-antigenic substances into effective antigens;
2. Enhance the level of circulating antibodies or produce more effective protective immunity;
3. Change the type of circulating antibodies produced;
4. Enhance the ability of cell-mediated hypersensitivity reactions;
5. Produce experimental autoimmune or other types of allergic diseases;
6. Protect antigens (especially DNA, RNA) from decomposition by enzymes in the body.