Hexamethyldisiloxane Manufacturers introduce the application range of silicone oil:
1. Silicone oil replaces the vitreous humor of the eye during many eye surgeries and treatments, as no other substance can match the purity of this oil.
2. Most anti-flatulence medications contain this special oil, which reduces the inappropriate formation of gas in the human digestive system.
3. For ointment and skin cream. Since silicone oil is a water-repellant, it prevents dry skin by forming a protective layer on it, but it does allow the skin to breathe.
4. Silicone oil-based drug cream has transdermal permeability, can effectively relieve burns and dermatitis, and has an anticoagulant effect.
5. Medical devices are known to be lubricated with silicone oil.
6. In the automotive industry, silicone oil was originally used to cool fan clutch components.
7. Has been used as a lubricant in woodworking and construction.
8. When frying food in hotels, chefs often add a small amount of silicone oil to their cooking oil to prevent the latter from foaming and splashing. But never completely replace silicone oil, as it could prove toxic. Silicone oils are used in fermentation processes in breweries.
9. It is a good release agent in the manufacture of plastic and rubber parts.
10. Has shear resistance, so it can be used as hydraulic oil on aircraft.
11. Textiles require a smooth finish, so silicone oils are used to provide the desired softness.