With the deepening of development, the types of release agents on the market are becoming more and more abundant, such as die-casting release agents and injection release agents, which have a large market share. As for the latter, although it has not entered the market for a long time, its performance advantages are very prominent. A neutral release agent is suitable for industrial products such as injection molding, flow forming, pressure forming, blown film, and metal. Below, Hexamethyldisiloxane Manufacturers introduces the role of the release agent:
1. The whole mold can be completely covered by ultra-fine spraying.
2. The release agent has good economic benefits, and it can be released many times after one spraying.
3. Protect the mold and prolong the service life of the plastic mold.
4. It is conducive to improving the appearance quality of plastic products, making the product feel delicate, the casting product outline is clear, the surface is smooth and without traces, does not affect the coating, and improves the appearance grade.
5. The injection release agent has no corrosion on castings and mold equipment. Volatile matter is smokeless, non-toxic, non-polluting, and harmful to the health of workers.