How to use Potassium Methyl Silicone :
1. Clean the surface of the substrate before use, and remove the water, dust, and other attachments on the substrate to be treated. If there are cracks, use putty or cement slurry to fill them up. The surface of the substrate should be flat and solid, and there should be no hollows, looseness, etc.
2. Before construction, slightly wet the surface of the substrate for absorption.
3. Dilute to 3% or lower concentration when using. If it is necessary to use a concentration higher than 3%, it must be verified experimentally. Using a high concentration will lead to the formation of white residues on the waterproof surface.
4. The construction can be carried out with rags, sponges, brushes, rollers, and sealed spray guns by soaking, spraying, or brushing. It can also be mixed into concrete.
5. After painting, let the treated surface dry naturally and paint the second time before the surface is dry. If it is used in the surface protection treatment of stone and ceramic tiles, wipe off excess liquid with a soft cloth before the surface is dry after construction, and maintain it without water for at least 24 hours.