1,3,5,7-Tetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane Manufacturers introduce what are the components of the release agent?
1. Silicone system: dimethyl silicone oil, alkyl silicone oil, alkyl square silicone oil, hydrogen-containing silicone oil, hydroxy silicone oil, amino silicone oil, methyl silicone resin, methyl phenyl silicone oil, silicone dispersion, features: can be Multiple demoulding, high-temperature resistance, wear resistance.
2. Mineral oil, grease/wax/hydrocarbon solvent oil system: mineral oil, synthetic oil, paraffin, microcrystalline wax, polyethylene wax, oxidized polyethylene wax, modified polypropylene wax, palm wax, animal wax, solvent, Grease, features good paintability.
3. Fluorine system: fluorine-containing surface activity, fluorine-containing polymer, features: good mold release and sustainability, no transfer.
4. Powder system: talc, mica, bentonite, boron nitride, diatomite, graphite, molybdenum disulfide quartz powder. Features: high-temperature resistance, wear resistance, and tensile strength.
5. Surfactant system: fatty acid soap (potassium soap, sodium soap, calcium soap, magnesium soap, zinc soap, etc.), polyether/polyester, features: easy cleaning agent.
6. Composite system: silicone + wax, silicone + fluorine system, surfactant + powder system, features: good comprehensive performance.