Uses of Alkyl Modified Siloxane :
1. Used in the compound formula of die-casting release agent. The use effect is excellent and does not hinder the subsequent printing, embossing, and painting of the product surface.
2. Used as a water repellent, can reduce the freezing point of crude oil and improve the impact strength of polypropylene.
3. Used for lubrication treatment of cortex and synthetic leather.
4. Additives for plastics and rubber products have good compatibility with synthetic resins. As an additive for plastics, it can improve the boundary lubricity of products.
5. Lubricant or as a lubricating additive. Used as the base oil of grease, alkyl modified silicone oil has excellent lubricity and can be used for lubrication between stainless steel and titanium steel which is difficult to lubricate. It is used as lubricating oil for aluminum machines without adding boundary lubricating additives.
6. Paint additives, used for leveling, brightening, etc.