What are the application scopes of Silicone Water Repellent :
1. It is widely used for waterproofing and moisture-proofing of roofs, internal and external walls, floors, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and warehouses, as well as barriers and penetrations of reinforced concrete structures.
2. Used in underground civil air defense projects: such as culverts, bridges, dams, tunnels, large hydropower stations, and water diversion projects to reduce water erosion and prevent weathering.
3. Used in various pools: such as swimming pools, clean pools, sewage pools, water towers, etc.
4. Used for the impregnation of super absorbent inorganic aggregates: such as perlite slabs, roofing bricks, cement bricks, high-rise building lightweight brick facings, asbestos, inorganic fabrics, thermal insulation materials, etc., so that they have significant waterproof and moisture-proof effects.
5. It is used for waterproofing, protecting colors, preventing pollution, and preventing the aging of water-soluble architectural coatings. It has been widely used in exterior wall finishes.
6. Additives used in latex paint, water glass, 107 glue, can make it have obvious water increase and can maintain stable bonding strength.
7. For petroleum drilling, it can adjust the viscosity and density of the mud, which can effectively prevent drilling collapse and increase the drilling rate.
8. It is used to start pumping and inject into the oil production layer in the later stage of the oil well to prevent the crustal framework of the oil production layer from collapsing so that the oil far away from the oil well can be exploited smoothly.
9. Used for other special purposes to reduce water absorption and impermeability and waterproofing.