The release agent is a functional substance between the mold and the finished product. The release agent is chemically resistant and will not be dissolved when it comes in contact with the chemical components of different resins. The release agent also has a heat resistance and stress properties, and is not easy to decompose or wear; the release agent adheres to the mold and does not transfer to the processed part, and does not interfere with painting or other secondary processing operations. Due to the rapid development of injection molding, extrusion, calendering, molding, laminating, and other processes, the amount of release agent has also been greatly increased. Below, Mold Release Agent Factory introduces the advantages of release agents:
1. Excellent mold release.
2. It has heat resistance and will not be carbonized and decomposed when heated.
3. The chemical performance is stable and does not react chemically with the molded product.
4. Does not affect the secondary processing performance of the plastic.
5. It does not corrode molds, does not pollute products, and has low odor and toxicity.
6. The appearance is smooth and beautiful.
7. Easy to coat and high production efficiency.