Silicone Adjuvant has very low surface energy, excellent thermal stability, and weather resistance, making it play an important role in plastics, elastomers, and other fields. The specific functions are as follows:
1. Improve fluidity and facilitate mold filling and demolding.
2. Reduce processing energy consumption and increase output.
3. Eliminate melt fracture and reduce die accumulation.
4. Improve product slip and gloss.
5. Reduce the friction coefficient of the product surface.
6. Enhance wear resistance and scratch resistance.
7. For filling systems, improve product strength and elongation at break.
9. Cooperate with flame retardants to reduce smoke density and increase oxygen index.