What are the main applications of Polyether Modified Silicone Oil ?
1. In the plastic greenhouse industry: it can be added to plastics as an internal additive to produce non-drip film greenhouses to prevent fog and improve light transmittance.
2. Used in fabric finishing agent: softening, especially suitable for finishing underwear, bed sheets, towels, etc. It is not only soft, but also absorbs water and sweat, and is comfortable to wear.
3. It is used as a leveling agent for paint and polyurethane slurries, which can reduce the internal friction and stress of the molecules, thereby playing the role of leveling and defoaming.
4. Used to make high-efficiency cutting fluid and high-grade cleaning agent.
5. Used as a foam stabilizer for the foaming of rigid foam polyurethane systems to make the cells fine and uniform.
6. In the cosmetics industry, it is used to make cream products to smooth the skin, moisturize, and anti-wrinkle.
7. The pesticide industry is used as a wetting and spreading agent for glyphosate to improve efficacy and reduce pollution.
8. Polyether modified silicone oil is a key ingredient for preparing self-emulsifying defoamers and delayed coking defoamers in the oil refining industry.
9. Wetting agent for leather surface treatment agent, anti-sticking and leveling agent for leather, etc.