Silway-748 is an aqueous, solventless, creamy, silane-based water repellent. This product can not only be used for the protection of new concrete structures, but also for the reinforcement and maintenance of old concrete . It can effectively inhibit the damage of reinforced concrete structures caused by various corrosion factors, and significantly improve the durability and service life of concrete structures
White to yellowish cream
• Strong permeability, can penetrate 3-4mm into concrete
• Reduce the water absorption of concrete structure by more than 90%
• Reduce chloride corrosion by more than 90%
• Stable in storage
Suitable for concrete structure protection damaged by seawater corrosion, salt spray corrosion, snow melting agent corrosion and freeze-thaw damage like: Sea port,cross-sea bridge,dam,tunnel.etc
•Application timing: For newly-built concrete structures,4 weeks after the maintenance For concrete repair projects, 2 weeks after the maintenance
• Surface treatment: 1.Clear and remove the dust, oil or any polution on the surface of concrete
• When concrete are under maintenance covered by release agent or curing agent, a initial spray testing is needed to see the effect. 3. The surface should be clean and dry, suggested water-content is 6%max.
•Equipment: High-pressure airless spraying machine for large projects, brush or roller for small area treatment
• Treatment and maintenance In any circumstances, 2 times treatment is suggested and 24 hours maintenance is required.
Packing ：20L Drums or 50L drums
• Storing in a cool, dry and ventilated place, avoid strong sunlight and contacting with acid, alkali and oxidizing agents.
•Minimum temperature allowed during storage and transportation: 0 °C
•Maximum temperature allowed during storage andtransportation: 30 °C
•Storage beyond the date specified on the label does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons..
Shelf Life ：12 months